This morning there was 26 KM running event this morning. We saw so many runners. It is named Half Day Derby Race. They noticed so many friends running by.
In the afternoon we went to see Gibbs Hill Lighthouse. It was built in 1844 and made of cast iron. It has 185 steps to the top.
We saw a Weathervane on the ground and later replaced with a radar scanner.
There was an old iron anchor sitting on the ground.
We drove over to see the Convict Cemetery in 1845. We realized the convicts were brought from England.